Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random pictures

Here are just a few little things. Not enough for a whole post in themselves, but together they tell a story.


Here is a picture of the boys having a sack race at Vacation Bible School last week. I think Joey's bag is bigger than he is! 


Here are some almost-lovely bagels that I made using a recipe from Tammy's Recipes. They were yummy, though they're not too pretty. I learned that if you put ugly bagels in the water to boil, you get ugly bagels out of the water. Live and learn! They were much tastier and much cheaper than store-bought bagels. Try them! 


This is why you don't give a two-year-old Oreos. 


Since Grace has finally stopped chewing on her feet, I decided to paint her toes! So cute! (And no, I didn't make that quilt, though it's my very very favorite.) 


And this is what Joey's toes look like after a hard day of play. Summer's not all bad, eh? 

No comments: