Monday, May 14, 2012

Update

Nursing school hit me like a ton of bricks. Really. It's ridiculous the time that I DON'T have. 

Beforehand, I thought, "It's an associate's degree, how hard can it be?" 

HA!

Let me just say that after I graduate, I will have the same letters behind my name as a bachelor's-prepared nurse. I will be an RN. I will be responsible for keeping people alive. Because of that, I'm not complaining that my schoolwork is hard. I'm going to have some hefty responsibilities on me when I pass my boards. I need to be prepared. 

That said, let me update you a little on what's been going on 'round here. 

Playing in the mud 


Pumpkin picking


Did some learnin'


Baked

Took a nap

Celebrated some milestones


And studied. A lot. 

I promise to try to keep up a little better! See you soon! 

No comments: