Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swagbucks

A while back, I was cruising around the internet, reading blogs of other frugalites, hoping to make a new frugal discovery. And I hit paydirt! It's a little search engine, called Swagbucks. If you use their search engine (searching just like you normally would), you earn points. The points can be redeemed for gift cards to places like Starbucks and Amazon. So I signed up, and started earning points. 

So what's the catch? 

Well, so far, I can't find one. 

Every now & then I'll happen along a Swagcode on the internet. I go to the Swagbucks homepage, enter the code, and earn a couple more points.  Yay for me! 

So if you'd like to participate, just click on the link ("Search and Win") on my sidebar. I'll earn some referral points, and you can start earning gift cards, too. Yay for you! (By the way, you can download a toolbar from Swagbucks to make searching with Swagbucks easier.) 

No comments: